Welcome to mine Assylum

I'm new here. Have Mercy.

Monday, March 06, 2006

Fanciful Princess

This feline came to us when she was only 4 weeks old. The mother cat died and the 4 kittens would have too had I not taken them into my care. I kept 2 of the sisters and this is one of them. They are now 6 years old and doing quite well with regular veterinary care and expensive cat food, plus all the pampering a feline can handle. Yes, she is totally worshipped, mostly by my daughters. I just pay for everything and take pics.

4 Comments:

At 7:18 AM, Blogger Sonja (Photographer/Owner) said...

Awww..very cute shot! This should be on a calendar.

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger kaye said...

Great shot. Love the composition and the cat's expression!

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger Jon said...

Nice pic, I like the lighting and composition. The shallow DOF is really good too.

 
At 11:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home