Welcome to mine Assylum

I'm new here. Have Mercy.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

My Marine

Pvt. Smith, Cory

I had to post this even though it wasn't taken this month, but rather January. My son graduated from Marine Bootcamp Jan. 27th, 2006. He really endured some hard shit and I'm extremely proud of him for all he has overcome to get to this point. His platoon started with 89 guys and only 54 graduated. He was sick the entire 3 months of training, even to the point of fevers, chills and a constantly messed up and bleeding nose from severe weather and sickness. I got some mighty sweet letters from him during the training though. It brought him closer to me and taught him some really hard lessons about appreciation, love and family. Anyway, this is just a candid I took of him a few days after graduation when he was kickin' back and telling us all some stories about his training. I love my son.

4 Comments:

At 2:39 AM, Blogger Kekiinani said...

Great shot!! Terrific smile.. :) You should be very proud of him!!!

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Kiyoko Gotanda said...

Great shot. Good for him, and good for you, too! Congratulations!

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger Sonja (Photographer/Owner) said...

wow, good looking man. I was going to ask if I could have him but read that it was your son and seen his age. hehehe soni turns red..

 
At 3:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Insurance card ehic patio furniture atlanta modafinil and alcohol modafinil protocols Shrooms seroquel Mesotherapy in mount vernon Financial and planning 2 Zithromax ringing hearing 1999 gmc seirra transmission klonopin and weight California board of plastic surgeons Efexor vs prozac online order provigil modafinil alertec function of modafinil Acyclovir tablet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home