Welcome to mine Assylum

I'm new here. Have Mercy.

Sunday, February 26, 2006



Come

Same old house as the one below. Edited differently for that golden vintage feel. This house has so much potential for dramatic photography, I only scratched the surface with a few shots. My bladder was full so we had to get out of there, plus I was concerned about being ran off because at one point in time there was a no trespassing sign on the front door (although its not there now). People drive by and scream like they are trying to scare us. It's thought to be haunted I'm sure.

7 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Blogger Kiyoko Gotanda said...

great angle on this one. I like it! Love the gold colours

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I really like the shots you have done in this abandoned house. What a wonderful place to explore and shoot. Your model must be very patient.

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger MattO said...

I love the old feel to this. I love the angle of the shot and the post processing. Nicely done.

 
At 12:27 AM, Blogger Kekiinani said...

Very nice. Love the angle and the house is just awesome. It does appear to have a bit of a spooky look to the house but that just adds to the image. :)

 
At 7:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Weight loss and fitness free pool pee voyeur Sample cisco router config 2600

 
At 1:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

 
At 8:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home